Ready to Run Diesel
Now available in both in 5" & 7
Featuring predominantly steel construction, with cast polyeurethane detail castings. (No flimsy GRP moulded body
- Supplied Ready to Run (batteries are the only extra needed and we can supply these too if required)
- Out of the box onto the track!
- Laser cut and welded chassis
- Laser cut and fabricated steel body panels with rivet detail, grills and vents etc all added as
- Powerful four x 150 watt motors in 5" version. Four x 250 watt motors in 7 1/4" version
- LED directional headcode lamps.
- Tried and tested Parkside motors
- The latest MTroniks controller with re-gen braking and deadmans switch as standard.
- Choice of liveries (small cost increase depending on complexity).
- High quality, authentic Class 20 sounds system with 2 x 50 watt speakers, available as
an upgrade - please ask for details.
Prices: Ready to run* - with standard options:
5" Gauge £2995 ~ 7 1/4" Gauge
Above: A recently delivered pair of Class 20's complete with a JGA Hopper as a driving
Don't want a 20? Talk to us about your preferred prototype!