Ready to Run Diesel
17D Miniatures proudly announce
their first foray into the manufacture of Ready to Run, battery electric Diesel
The very first pre-production loco was unveiled on the 17D Miniatures stand at the Midlands Model
Engineering Exhibition, last October.
It features predominantly all steel construction, with cast polyeurethane detail castings. (No flimsy GRP
moulded body shells here!)
- Supplied Ready to Run (batteries are the only extra needed and we can supply these too if required)
- Out of the box onto the track!
- Laser cut and welded chassis
- Laser cut and fabricated steel body panels with rivet detail, grills and vents etc all added as
- Radio Controlled, two motor version for realistic shunting operations without an
- Or, Powerful four motor, standard handset control version for passenger hauling etc.
- LED directional headcode lamps.
- Tried and tested Parkside 150 watt motors
- The latest MTroniks controller with re-gen braking and deadmans switch as standard.
- Choice of alternative liveries will be possible as a cost option.
- High quality, authentic Class 20 sounds system with 2 x 50 watt speakers, available as
an upgrade - please ask for details.
Price: Ready to run* - with standard options: £2995
A recently delivered pair of Class 20's complete with a JGA Hopper as a driving
(* batteries not
7¼ gauge? - YES! PLEASE