Ready to Run Diesel
in 7 1/4"
Price: Ready-to-run* from:
7 1/4" gauge: £5495
* batteries not
See below for details & options
Pictured left: A
customer's fully detailed 7 1/4" gauge Class 20 being unloaded from our
Featuring predominantly all steel construction, with some detail castings. (No flimsy GRP moulded
body shells here!)
- Supplied Ready to Run (batteries are the only extra needed and we can supply these too if required)
- Out of the box onto the track!
- Laser cut and welded chassis
- Laser cut and fabricated steel body and bonnet panels with rivet detail, laser-cut steel grills and vents
etc. all attached as separate parts.
- Powerful: 2 x 1HP 24 volt motors.
- The latest MTroniks controller with re-gen braking and deadmans switch as standard.
- Choice of liveries (small cost increase depending on complexity).
Options: See downloadable price list for options
- MTroniks high quality, authentic Class 20 sounds system with powerful 50
watt speaker mounted in speaker enclosure for better quality sound reproduction.
- Detailing Parts:
- Lost wax cast buffer beam detail kit
- Air pipes on bogies
- Headcode discs
- LED directional headcode lamps.
- Cab interior
Our Class 20 in action, along with 2 of our LMS ride-on coaches, and our
Mk1 Restaurant coach:
Never gonna make it in Hollywood but.....Posted by 17D Miniatures on Tuesday, June 23, 2015
A pair of 7 1/4" gauge Class 20's in DRS livery
with additional fuel tanks and modern lighting
Don't want a 20? How about a Class 17 Clayton? Or talk to us about your preferred